Check-In Time: 2:00PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
Check-In Time: 2:00PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
A deposit is required for all site rentals. 100% payment is due at booking with stays of 3 nights or less. 50% payment is due for stays of 4 nights or more, with the exception of the 4th of July.
1. Rates are based on 1 camping unit, 2 adults, 2 children, 1 pet and 1 vehicle per site. All additional guests, people, pets, or vehicles must be registered at the office prior to the start of your stay.
2. Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 8:00AM
3. The speed limit throughout the resort is 10 mph.
4. NO PARKING ON UNOCCUPIED SITES. All vehicles must park in designated spaces only. Parking on the grass or in unauthorized areas is not permitted.
5. The testing, repair, other than minor repairs, or tuning of vehicles is not allowed in the resort.
6. Individuals without a current driver’s license may not operate any motorized vehicle in the resort.
7. FIREWORKS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT.
8. FIREARMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE RESORT.
9. Parents are responsible for the actions and the safety of their children. Adult registrants are responsible for the actions of all of the occupants, guests, and invitees of their unit/vehicle in the resort.
10. Skateboards, bicycles, and rollerblades may be used during daylight hours only.
11. Outdoor Clotheslines are not allowed in the resort.
12. All sewer hoses must have a watertight rubber collar. Please ensure that all of your hookups are in good working order. The sewer intake pipe is 10’ behind the water faucet pipe.
13. Please maintain your RV site in a clean and attractive manner. All trash, bottles, and cans must be properly and regularly disposed of while you are a guest in the resort. Please dispose of your trash in dumpsters located on-site. Do not leave trash out overnight.
14. Campfires are only allowed in designated fire pits. Firewood may not be brought into the resort. Wood is available for sale at the office for $5/bundle, please purchase before the office closes. Campfire must be attended and under control at all times. Garbage should not be burned. Do not stack firewood on landscaping. Stack on concrete.
15. All of the buildings in the resort are smoke-free, this includes electronic smoking devices. Please properly dispose of cigarettes. Please do not throw cigarette buts on grounds.
16. All RV sites must be left in a clean condition. Clean-Up Fee?
17. Cutting of trees is prohibited.
18. All visitors must register with the office before entering the resort. Day visitors must leave the resort by 10:00PM.
19. Electric Golf carts ONLY are allowed but must remain on existing roads. No off-road travel is allowed. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. NO GAS or NO ATV carts allowed. Must present proof of insurance upon arrival.
20. No tents, screen rooms, pop-ups, or canopies (except in remote or primitive Camping areas).
21. We adhere to a “Pride of Ownership” standard which means that all units older than 10 years old will be asked for a current picture of their rig. Management has the right to refuse any unit based on condition.
22. Guests may not sell, rent out, advertise, or offer services while in the Resort. This includes the rental of a private RV or Cottage. All rentals must go through the resort.
23. Common courtesy will prevail between all persons in the Resort. Profane, abusive or threatening language or action directed at Resort personnel or other Resort guests is prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be evicted from the Resort without a refund. Any guest whose actions interfere with the operation of the Resort will be evicted.
1. Pets must NOT be left unattended anywhere in the Resort.
2. Pets must be on a leash when outside of the RV Unit.
3. A maximum of two (2) pets are allowed per site. Unless approved by management.
4. We enforce a “Polite Pet Policy:” This means that we do not welcome aggressive dogs. Any dog showing aggressive behavior will be required to depart the property immediately and without refund.
5. Pet waste must be immediately and properly disposed of in a sealed plastic bag.
6. Pets may not be allowed to run loose in the resort, except in the enclosed dog park area.
7. Pets are not allowed in pool or playground areas.
8. Do not allow pets to dig at your site or in the pet play areas.
9. Outdoor Pet pens are permitted only when in use and the dog is accompanied by an adult. When the pen is not in use it must be stored in the RV. No outside storage of pet pens.
1. Pool hours vary with the season. The pool closes at dusk.
2. A LIFEGUARD WILL NOT BE ON DUTY IN THE POOL AREA. SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AT ALL TIMES.
3. NO DIVING OR RUNNING AROUND THE POOL.
4. Proper swimming attire must be worn in the pool.
5. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
6. All persons MUST use on-site showers immediately prior to entering the pool.
7. No glass objects, including but not limited to bottles. They are not allowed in the pool area.
8. NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14 ALLOWED IN HOT TUB. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*The management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the Resort and its guests or for failing to observe the rules of the resort.
**Rules are subject to change
RV Site Reservations must be cancelled 30 days or more in advance. Cancellations received in this manner will be refunded their deposit less a $25 processing fee. RV Site Reservations cancelled 29 days or less before arrival or departure will forfeit their deposit. Cancellations received in this manner will be refunded their deposit less a $25 processing fee.